Post Meet Information
Thank you to all of the visiting clubs for making our Annual Swim Meet such a great success again this year. We have enjoyed hosting you and hope you will return again next year. We would like to thank all of our visitors who volunteered their services as timekeepers today, your assistance so greatly appreciated.
Please find below the final results from today’s meet.
The Kilmore Annual swim meet, AKA The Kouta Cup, is fast approaching! Please find below some important event information along with Sundays program, please take note of the warm up procedure as we have made some changes that may effect you.
- Programs WILL NOT available for sale on the day so please print one out or download it to you phone or tablet.
- We will have a barbecue going to feed your hungry swimmer (and yourself), with Hamburgers, Sausages and Kebabs there is sure to be something for everyone.
- We have limited seating at our pool so please bring a chair if you want to guarantee yourself a seat.
- Chairs are not allowed on the teared concrete seating area.
- We have our famous raffle again with lots of great prizes up for grabs!
As with all meets we will need some help on the day with timekeeping, if the below clubs could provide us with some timekeepers it would be greatly appreciated.
Kilmore – 8
Melbourne H2O – 4
Gisbourne Thunder – 2
Hume City – 2
Other Clubs – 3-5