Our meet is over and done for another year. The Kilmore Swimming Club would like to thank all of the visiting clubs for supporting our meet and helping out with time keeping today. We would also like to thank our officials, Cathy Kennedy, Geoff Hare, Damian Van de Berg, Robin Alexander and Tony Triacrico for making the journey over to help out, your assistance is very much appreciated.
Over all it was a great day, lots of support for the swimmers from their teams and quite a few very exciting swims in both the individual and relay events. Congratulations to CA Tritions for taking home the ‘Kouta Cup’ (club of the meet) with a total points score of 2807.50 and to our swimmers of the meet, Emma Pendlebury with 183 points and Timothy Roberts with 116 points.
The Kilmore Annual swim meet, AKA The Kouta Cup, is fast approaching! Please find below some important event information along with Sundays program, please take note of the warm up procedure as we have made some changes that may effect you.
- Programs WILL NOT available for sale on the day so please print one out or download it to you phone or tablet.
- We will have a barbecue going to feed your hungry swimmer (and yourself), with Hamburgers, Sausages and Kebabs there is sure to be something for everyone.
- We have limited seating at our pool so please bring a chair if you want to guarantee yourself a seat.
- Chairs are not allowed on the teared concrete seating area.
- We have our famous raffle again with lots of great prizes up for grabs!